Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 12...duh!

Day 12...Something you never leave the house without...for anyone that knows me they know that I am ADDICTED to my iPhone! I have been known to turn around and head back to the house because I forgot my phone.
It's not just my phone that I'm addicted to, it's Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram...the list could go on of all the fun apps that I check constantly! P has actually challenged me to leave my phone at home for the day when I'm off from the store (am I ever really OFF though!?...answer would be no).  I guess I could try not to check Facebook for a day...my heart just started beating really fast...I honestly don't think I could do it...so disgraceful :(

If I ever do feel up to the challenge, I will be sure to let ya'll know...I wouldn't hold your breath though!

SAJ
xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment