Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Me scared!?

Today I'm supposed to write about what I'm afraid of. There are quite a few things that I'm not a huge fan of (insects in particular) but I'm not afraid of them....if I was forced to deal with them I would, but luckily I am surrounded by people who will come to my rescue!
A lot of people are scared of death, but I'm not going to put that as my fear. I believe that I will get to come back to earth in some form or another..or at least I hope so! I'm no where near ready to go anywhere, but I will be at peace with it when the time comes. Sorry to be depressing!
The one thing that I'm afraid of is disappointing people. I definitely do not live to please everyone, but the people that I love are the ones that I'm afraid of disappointing. Just thinking about one of them looking at me and saying those words to me makes me tear up. I'm sure that they don't hold me to the high standards that I hold myself to, but to know that you have caused someone so much pain that they would be disappointed in you...sad face :(
I know that might be a really weird fear to some people and I don't feel like I can fully express in words why it is a fear of mine, but hopefully you can understand a little bit!

On a brighter note...I've decided to run the Kiawah half marathon in December. I'm actually going to try to run the whole 13.1 miles! I figured if I put it in my blog, then I'm going to be held accountable about letting ya'll know how the training is going! It's a ways away, but I'm actually going to start training now. I'm starting from the VERY beginning...I'm going to start by running half a mile...ha ha!!! Teeny Tiny baby steps here people! I completed a full marathon two years ago, but I didn't do it correctly and I want to do it right this time! I want to enjoy myself and not hate every second of it!

Going to strap on the running shoes (I should probably think about buying a new pair!)

SAJ
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment