Monday, March 26, 2012

What are friends for!?

I feel like I start all my blogs out by apologizing...so why should I make this one any different!? Seriously though....this 30 day challenge is tough...I think I'm on track to finish it in 60 days...ha ha!!! I will get through all of it event if it takes me 6 months!
Day 9 is a picture of you and your best friend. I feel extremely fortunate because I have 4 best friends that have seen me at my best and at my worst, they know my deepest darkest secrets and know me better than I know myself. A lot of people consider the person they've known the longest as their best friend, but it's different for me. I moved around so much growing up that I don't have a best friend that I've known for forever.
Julie and I HATED each other when we fist met at Paychex in NY. I was the annoying southern girl with the horrible accent! My how the times have changed...Jules is now in NC!!!

Natty oh Natty! It is because of him that I found my husband (again)!. We all went to high school together and they played sports together. When I moved back to NC, Natty took me to a party and P was there...the rest is history!

I don't talk to Natty nearly enough, but I know that he would do anything for P or I in a heart beat and we would do the same for him! He's my Sporky!!!

No words to describe the amount of love I have for this man! He is my heart and soul and I would be lost without him. xoxoxox

I wasn't a huge fan of Stacie when I first met her, I thought she was a stuck up sorority girl...but clearly that all changed! She is the older sister than I never had and I know that she will always be there for me with words of wisdom and to help guide me in the right direction! 

I don't know if I would have made it through my senior year of college without her! She honestly saved me from a really horrible situation! 

Every lady in this picture stood up next to me on my wedding day because they all hold a very special place in my heart. I love every one of them and wish that we could all escape reality for a couple weeks and party!!!!



SAJ
xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment