Saturday, March 10, 2012

Oops...day 2 and 3 in one

I feel like I have already failed you...sorry! Hopefully an early Saturday morning blog will make you forgive me! I've actually been up since 6:30, fed the dogs, made coffee, eggs and painted my nails! Nails on a Saturday morning before 9 you may ask...we have visitors this weekend that includes two young girls and they wanted to paint their nails, ands my toes were long overdue! Anyways...onto day 2...the meaning behind your blog name...it's easy...it's my new last name! When P and I got married we moved away from most of our family and friends, so I thought that a blog would be the easiest way for everyone to keep up with us...hence Keepin Up With The Johnstons! And to clarify, this has NOTHING to do with the big butt family, we are NOT trying to keep up with them! Day 3....your first love...this is a tricky one because as a female you feel like you've been in love so many times in your life. I think that the word love is thrown around a lot without really understanding the meaning of it. I mean in 6th grade you are so in love with your boyfriend, but is it really love!? I've been in relationships that I thought were love, but looking back at the love that I feel for my husband now...I can't believe that I thought I was in love then! I also believe that it's a reciprocal thing too, when you love someone so much and they love you back, unconditionally, it's the most amazing thing in the world! I hope that everyone that reads this has already or will at some point in their lives feel the love that I do in my life right now! I think I'm supposed to post a picture of myself too, I forgot to do it on day 1 (I'm so bad at this!) I will post a picture when I post later today for day 4 about my parents! I need to do it from my computer that has all our pictures on it (I'm still trying to learn how to do this on our iPad). I hope y'all enjoy your Saturday morning, I will be back later to tell you all about my parents! SAJ Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment