Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 7...Which Movie to Watch!?

OK, so by now you realize that I'm not very good at blogging every day....but hey, I'M STILL HERE!!! It's been a busy week for us at the J household! We have been planning our one year anniversary trip to Europe for a couple months now. The original dates that we booked the trip aren't going to work so we called to switch the dates to a couple weeks later and it was going to cost $1700!!!! SAY WHAT!? We were heart broken :( We talked about it and decided that we will save Europe for when we have kiddies and they can appreciate it (or we go when they are under 2 so they fly for free!!)...TBD...in the future TBD, no time soon!
So we racked our brains for what we could do, we've already done the beach thing twice so didn't want to do that again, I really wanted to go somewhere that I could use my new passport (it's the little things in life people), but then we had a brain wave...let's go to California!!!! So ladies and gentleman, we switched our flights last night and we are now going to San Francisco and Sonoma!!! We cut our trip down from 14 days to 9 given our jobs and we couldn't stand to be away from our puppies for that long! (plus I don't think we could find someone to watch our hellions for 2 whole weeks..ha ha!) We're going to try to find a rental place in San Fran and Sonoma so we don't have to stay at a hotel. Any suggestions for fun things to  do while we're there!? Stay tuned for all the details as we try to figure them out!
Now...onto the challenge (sorry I got sidetracked but I HAD to share our fun news!)...Day 7 is your Favorite Movies...my husband is probably shocked that I even know what movies are...you see he thinks (as well as some other people in my life) that I have not seen any "good" movies...I beg to differ! He made me watch A Princess Bride...HOLY HORRIBLE...never again! Some of my favorites are (ranked in no particular order):
1) Pretty Woman
2) Toy Story
3) ELF
4) Marley and Me (I'm a sucker for this movie!)
5) Clueless (it's where I got my live for asparagus...ha ha)
6) Office Space
7) Dirty Dancing (nobody put baby in the corner)

I'm sure I could add to this list but I've only had one cup of coffee this morning and I'm running a little slow!

Until Day 8...which will hopefully be tomorrow!!!

Oh yeah...HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!

SAJ
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment